Tuesday, March 11, 2014

C4T #2

My second PE teacher is Mr Wickens, who writes World Class Physical Education. An education blog that is PE focused.
The entry I commented on of the same name, was about his further efforts to share and store information and articles related to PE.

His efforts to share and store the information is admirable and in the same theme of the purpose of a blog, I commented as such and think it's a wonderful idea.

"The matrix" in the shape of a globe being locked down with digital pad locks. Meant to signify "locking down information".


Mr. Wickens second blog post I commented on, Loughborough University #Physed Teacher Education Conference  was very informative. His discussion of all the different apps available that can be used to evaluate both students and myself, was eye opening. I haven't had the opportunity to incorporate any into my work out routines yet, but I will certainly be referring back to this page in the future.
In the comments I mentioned what a wonderful invention the internet is for sharing information and I think it might be the best part about the internet.

"Finally, An app that is actually useful."

No comments:

Post a Comment